Beach Cart/ Beach fishing in general

Guys this there a facebook page with help full info or another board somewhere on line I should join to learn from. Back to the cart question if you have one what do you have I am looking to use it for two week a year on the sand and then around the house the rest of the year might have to change tire. Please fill me with knowledge

One of these used to be used on family trips. Fish N Mate I think is the brand. It was kind of a pain to haul around and could get bogged down in real soft sand fairly easily. The bigger balloon looking tires may be a better option for the sand. It did the job though and a 50qt Igloo and tackle bag with 3600 size trays stacked flat fit nicely. As far as surf fishing resources, spend some time on Youtube and check out forums local to where you're going. From the few videos I've watched, Saltstrong is a good saltwater channel to start with. I used to like to stay on the move and would just carry a 7' MH spinning rod, my tackle backpack, and a bucket. A 1/2 or 3/4 oz white Spro jig with a white Gulp shrimp was usually my go to. That and a gold spoon. Otherwise, a Carolina rig with shrimp or cut bait was used.