Thread: Talon remotes

Talon remotes

I have three lanyard and 1 foot remote over the winner. I think the batteries went dead so I put new batteries in them and none of the lights come on. None of the remotes are working properly now there’s no way all four of them went out at once. What am I missing?

2. Member
    Do you have the phone app? I would check to ensure bluetooth connection is working first.

3. Member
    I do have the phone app and the Talons work fine on the app and on my Solix unit.what’s got me is all 4 of the remotes stop working at the same time over the winter after I put the boat up. I got new batteries from Amazon and none of the remotes work and when I mean the remotes don’t work the lights on the remotes will not come on when you push them. SMH

4. Member
    All good now customer service helped me. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Big J Mac View Post
    All good now customer service helped me. Thanks all.
    What was the issue? That may help others out.

Triton TR186DC / Mercury 175 Pro XS 4s Serial #3B043278 / Dual 12' Talons / Dual Solix 12" SI / Mega 360 / Garmin 1242xsv w/ LiveScope LVS34 / Motorguide TM / Bob’s 6" Hydraulic JP

6. Member
    it was something dumb on my part. I think you had to hold each button for like three seconds before the lights would start flashing and I was just pushing both button down and letting go to pair.

7. Member
    It was not a dumb part on you, it's a learning curve we all have to master. Now you know for next time, unless you do the same thing. Then it is a dumb part on you. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Big J Mac View Post
    it was something dumb on my part. I think you had to hold each button for like three seconds before the lights would start flashing and I was just pushing both button down and letting go to pair.

Thanks for your followup response on this.

Triton TR186DC / Mercury 175 Pro XS 4s Serial #3B043278 / Dual 12' Talons / Dual Solix 12" SI / Mega 360 / Garmin 1242xsv w/ LiveScope LVS34 / Motorguide TM / Bob’s 6" Hydraulic JP