Mayfield/ohio river

Looking for lodging for either camping or hotel, both with power hookups.

2. Member
    Mayfield is a long ways from the Ohio? Well at least an hour away. Maybe Calvert City is a better option? Even Draffenville which is just up Purchase Parkway from Mayfield.
    '12 Skeeter ZX20 SHO 250 Garmin Echomap Ultra 126SV and 106SV Ultrex.

3. Member
    you might mean Maysville

4. Member
    I think you're looking for suggestions around Maysville, not Mayfield. If that is true there is a hotel ( called Jethro's Tiki Hut) ots across from Maysville in Aberdeen on the Ohio side that is accommodating of fisherman and they bar and some restaurants close. Also a ramp in Aberdeen if you prefer to launch there and run across for tournaments to avoid some of the cluster
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught!

5. Member
    Also your PM is full so I cannot reply
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught!

6. Member
    If Mayfield Ky is where you are looking to stay? - It is only about 25 miles from the Ohio River at Paducah Ky. There's a nice launching area there at the foot of Broadway in downtown Paducah. From there you have pretty quick access to the Cumberland river below Barkley Dam and the last 15 miles or so of the Tennessee below Ky dam. As well you are only a short run from the locks that enter the Smithland pool of the Ohio. I would think you could do a little better staying in Paducah Area though. Lone Oak is a decent community on the Mayfield side of Paducah and would be pretty convenient to both the river and Mayfield. should be several places to stay along I-24 near there.