Thread: Indian shores

Indian shores

Good Morning gents. My family and friends will be having a vacation the last week of June in Indian shores with a fishing dock right on the inlet, according to the map its called the narrows. Was wondering what kind of fishing can be had and what equipment and baits would be good? I have traditional bass fishing equipment and planned to bring a couple 7ft 3 medium heavy and heavy actions to fish with. I’m assuming there’s redfish in the inlet which I’ve always wanted to catch. Any tips on bait selection and equipment would be great! Thanks

2. Member
    Have spent many hours fishing in that area. This time of year the snook fishing can be excellent especially on live bait - which you can easily catch around your dock...pinfish, grunts, etc can all be caught on small hooks and small pieces of frozen shrimp. The snapper and shark fishing can be pretty good as well. Any kind of dead bait for sharks and live shrimp or small baitfish for the snappers. Hope this helps- good luck!
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

3. Member
    Thank you for the reply sir! Pretty excited to come down