Power Pole CM 1.0 blades, c-monster app crashes on connect, android

Trying to connect to my power pole cm1.0 blades to adjust sensitivity. This is the first time I've tried to connect to the poles. The app works perfectly with my PP charge.

Each time I try to connect, whether I try to connect to either, or both, the app crashes and restarts. Android says it has a bug. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing.

I'm trying to adjust the sensivity via the app because my poles aren't behaving like the videos that show how to update it from the pump program button. When holding program, I never get a beep. Light turns red, but no beep and no ability to navigate the settings afterwards. I called PP support, and they suggested I just use the app. Which crashes ;p

So here I am. Any help is appreciated.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2010 Yamaha 250 SHO
    10in Atlas Hydraulic, 10ft PP blades

2. Member
    From what I've read, the C-Monster app doesn't work on CM 1.0, only CM 2.0. Can't get the app to work on my 1.0 Need an expert to confirm.
    2016 ZX250

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by raven7usa View Post
    From what I've read, the C-Monster app doesn't work on CM 1.0, only CM 2.0. Can't get the app to work on my 1.0 Need an expert to confirm.
    c monster app does work on cm 1.0

4. Member
    Had to delete all bluetooth stuff from my phone to work properly and then had to do it again. There was a bad bluetooth chip on one of my cards and had to order a new one. I rarely use the phone app and replaced the lanyard with the stomp buttons. So yes it does work but is klunky at best.