Skeeter Folding Seat

Hey guys,

Where can I get and old school style folding style seat for my 2018 ZX250? I recently purchased it and want to take my dad out but he's not going to be able to stand or use the bike seat for a whole day. Hoping I can find one as I've seen them on older models (will an old one fit a new rig?)

Any advise is apricated!

These are not factory seats but I can attest that they are identical to the old style seats

Look at the Orthopedic or NaviStyle High-Back versions
    And they come in a bunch of color options

I bought one of the Orthopedic ones and it is very comfortable

https://tempress.com/store/Boat-Seats-c416041
    "The handicapped angler"

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MichAngler View Post
    These are not factory seats but I can attest that they are identical to the old style seats

Look at the Orthopedic or NaviStyle High-Back versions
    And they come in a bunch of color options

I bought one of the Orthopedic ones and it is very comfortable

https://tempress.com/store/Boat-Seats-c416041
    Thanks for the suggestion. Does this require a baseplate or will it screw into the current receptor?

"The handicapped angler"

5. Member
    Go to Llebroc.com and custom order one with vinyl than matches your seat trim.

6. Member

Thanks again!

7. Member
    I am 66 years young and just can't stand all day and the butt type seats just don't let me take a load off like I need to. I think I have a good perspective for you since I have a 2010 FX21 and have the factory folding seat that came with the boat. It is the best folding seat that I've ever had in a boat (most comfortable and supportive) until I needed to purchase a folding seat for my Lowe 17' tin boat. I got a Millennium Marine B100 seat and it is fantastic, better than the Skeeter factory folding seat. You might not like the look and many will think they can't be as comfortable as the more traditional padded seats but my back and legs feel much better after a day in the B100 seat than any other seat I've ever used and that includes all my buddies boats that I've fished out of. I think your Dad would appreciate the comfort of the B100, plus it is low profile when folded, doesn't hold water, and heat on a hot day. I now use the B100 in the Skeeter, the angle of the seat, the high seat back, everything is very well thought out and it is wide enough that you don't feel restricted.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChooChooSnakeMan View Post
    I am 66 years young and just can't stand all day and the butt type seats just don't let me take a load off like I need to. I think I have a good perspective for you since I have a 2010 FX21 and have the factory folding seat that came with the boat. It is the best folding seat that I've ever had in a boat (most comfortable and supportive) until I needed to purchase a folding seat for my Lowe 17' tin boat. I got a Millennium Marine B100 seat and it is fantastic, better than the Skeeter factory folding seat. You might not like the look and many will think they can't be as comfortable as the more traditional padded seats but my back and legs feel much better after a day in the B100 seat than any other seat I've ever used and that includes all my buddies boats that I've fished out of. I think your Dad would appreciate the comfort of the B100, plus it is low profile when folded, doesn't hold water, and heat on a hot day. I now use the B100 in the Skeeter, the angle of the seat, the high seat back, everything is very well thought out and it is wide enough that you don't feel restricted.

Apricate your reply and point of view! We'll give it look as well. Thanks!

That Tempress Trojan looks practially identical to my 2016 ZX seat, fwiw.

I tried the Millinium B-100, it's comfortable but big, wider than most seats. Takes up a lot of room, esp on a narrower beam boat.

I stand most of the time, but also with a bad back on long days it's nice to take break/rest, and I use the smaller version of the Millinium Palma style - the Mossy Oak version. It's not as wide as the standard Palma - I think it's actually meant for the smaller duck boat crowd, tbh. But I like it. Drew Cook and Drew Benton both have it on thier Elite boats as well.

But for comfort, the B-100 is a winner if the size doesn't bother you.

Mossy Oak version Palma:

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    That Tempress Trojan looks practially identical to my 2016 ZX seat, fwiw.

I tried the Millinium B-100, it's comfortable but big, wider than most seats. Takes up a lot of room, esp on a narrower beam boat.

I stand most of the time, but also with a bad back on long days it's nice to take break/rest, and I use the smaller version of the Millinium Palma style - the Mossy Oak version. It's not as wide as the standard Palma - I think it's actually meant for the smaller duck boat crowd, tbh. But I like it. Drew Cook and Drew Benton both have it on thier Elite boats as well.

But for comfort, the B-100 is a winner if the size doesn't bother you.

Mossy Oak version Palma:

Thanks for the reply!