Waiting on new order boat , thinking about weight saving ways

As mentioned have a cx21 coming soon we are doing a five battery system and I’m wondering if I will lose any performance, these boats are heavy and when you fill livewells the holeshot suffers, wondering if I should do lithium’s for trolling motor batteries. I’ve never used them before, we are going to do a double agm. Cranking battery in parallel for graphs and the Yamaha sho, just wondering how I can help my situation when I’m in the shallow water to get ip
    and get going

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam378 View Post
    As mentioned have a cx21 coming soon we are doing a five battery system and I’m wondering if I will lose any performance, these boats are heavy and when you fill livewells the holeshot suffers, wondering if I should do lithium’s for trolling motor batteries. I’ve never used them before, we are going to do a double agm. Cranking battery in parallel for graphs and the Yamaha sho, just wondering how I can help my situation when I’m in the shallow water to get ip
    and get going
    my last cx21 had mercury and the holeshot was horrible at times, not sure how this Yamaha will be till I start running it

3. Member
    I have one ionic 125 dedicated to my four electronics, I added a full cut off switch to kill power to all four units. I also have three 50ah on my rig for my Ghost trolling motor, one AGM for cranking battery and other accessories. [IMG]img hoster[/IMG]

4. Member
    I’ve had four cx21’s, the first one with a SHO and it certainly had more top end than the last three with Mercs. I’m fixing to order a 24 model and leaning towards a SHO.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam378 View Post
    my last cx21 had mercury and the holeshot was horrible at times, not sure how this Yamaha will be till I start running it
    Try a tempest instead of the Fury.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DMart1 View Post
    Try a tempest instead of the Fury.
    Sold that boat with the mercury, new one coming with a Yamaha