Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    I doubt Castledine and Hallman travel together, since they are fishing different series; but maybe they just drive around in circles with each other. That would be a bit odd, but you know those Oklahoma guys!

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouBoogie View Post
    I’d argue he needs to avoid Castledines negative ass and travel alone.
    Id say he’s a realist, not negative.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

3. Member
    He and Soukup gotta quit rooming together. This elite series thing ain't workin out...

4. Banned
    I can’t believe soupcup only snagged 3 bass this week?

5. Member
    i wonder what the statistics are for people who struggle to make the big leagues staying. Such as to a majority of the guys who make it long term people who made their way there fairly fast?

Just random questions.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Axkiker View Post
    i wonder what the statistics are for people who struggle to make the big leagues staying. Such as to a majority of the guys who make it long term people who made their way there fairly fast?

Just random questions.
    The crazy part about Soukup was that he was on fire prior to the last few opens events.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

7. Member
    Hallman doing decent on the mix you can tell that the conversation Bowman and Gleason were having about anglers struggling bothered him.*(it wasn't about him in particular)* I don't really follow him but an angler at that level has my respect one of the most arduous professional sports occupations there is. I hope he turns it around.
    2018 BASSCAT COUGAR FTD
    MERCURY 250 PRO XS 2B524980

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greg88 View Post
    Hallman doing decent on the mix you can tell that the conversation Bowman and Gleason were having about anglers struggling bothered him.*(it wasn't about him in particular)* I don't really follow him but an angler at that level has my respect one of the most arduous professional sports occupations there is. I hope he turns it around.

man, I missed what they were saying as I had it on mute. what context was gleason using? I'm sure Hallman is upset with himself over this tournament, as they're about to make the northern swing and I'm not sure that's his strong suit.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjenson View Post
    Id say he’s a realist, not negative.
    That is the most accurate statement so far but reality is not often accepted on the BBC when it comes to Professional Tournament Fishing.

10. Member
    They mentioned Matty struggling earlier in the year and that Gleason had the same thing earlier in his career.
    2018 BASSCAT COUGAR FTD
    MERCURY 250 PRO XS 2B524980

Quote Originally Posted by greg88 View Post
    They mentioned Matty struggling earlier in the year and that Gleason had the same thing earlier in his career.
    I really thought Hallman handled that with class. His performance this year is obviously eating at him, but he handled that conversation as well as anyone could expect. I only met him once, briefly at the Classic, but he seems like a really decent guy. I hope he can turn it around.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234