Thread: free basscat

free basscat

buy coffee and maybe win a bass cat!!!

https://www.blackriflecoffee.com/pag...-boat-giveaway
    Last edited by mactlman; 05-13-2023 at 09:28 AM.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Actually many like their coffee and their canned drinks are really good. Plus it’s supporting those who support outdoor cultures of all types, and veteran owned with this groups got more patriotism than most would understand.

3. Member
    Says the boat is "Custom Painted". Did they really paint a new Bass Cat? I sure hope it was just wrapped.

It’s wrapped ad it’s their marketing boat. They chose to just give it away instead of selling their marketing unit.

I like their coffee and the boat. I signed up.

6. Member
    Is it Jamey’s boat?

No, they have a boat that does marketing promotions.

8. Member
    Copy that. Cheers!

Would look great on my lift in the back yard and would get a lot of visibility on Lake Gaston.

I'm in

10. Member
    I will post pics after I win with my one entry. Not sure what I will do with my Puma, but am sure I will figure it out.

11. Member
    Just like many dudes that got out especially after multiple deployments in a combat role I was having a hard time. I didn’t realize it at the time, but looking back I was definitely lost. I actually got into bass fishing at that time and I can honestly say that it turned into my therapy. Instead of drugs or alcohol or other vices fishing was my way out. I could go fishing and not think about anything other than catching that green slimy thing. I’ve been blessed to be able to get my dream boat which is a BassCat. Sitting here thinking about how cool it would be to win this boat and give it to a veteran who is in need.
    Last edited by RTRCraft; 05-14-2023 at 10:43 PM.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTRCraft View Post
    Just like many dudes that got out especially after multiple deployments in a convoy role I was having a hard time. I didn’t realize it at the time, but looking back I was definitely lost. I actually got into bass fishing at that time and I can honestly say that it turned into my therapy. Instead of drugs or alcohol or other vices fishing was my way out. I could go fishing and not think about anything other than catching that green slimy thing. I’ve been blessed to be able to get my dream boat which is a BassCat. Sitting here thinking about how cool it would be to win this boat and give it to a veteran who is in need.
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools