Question Will these Blades eventually sync up

I am newbie with Power Pole having always run Talons previously. I installed 8ft Blades a week ago and went to the water for the first time yesterday. The remotes are all programed and work as they should. The hand held remote and dash remote are double tap to deploy and retract and the stomp buttons are single tap. The app is set up for both poles to deploy, and programmed Port and Starboard. I went through the process at the lake of deploying fully several times. The poles worked great while fishing. The issue is they aren't synced up together. They aren't off by much but I would hope to get them to be the same. The sequence is the same on all remotes and the app. When I deploy the Port side is ahead of the Starboard side and when I retract the Starboard side is ahead of the Port side. I have been in touch with Power Pole and they tell me they should sync up. Any words of wisdom is appreciated.
    Gary Burks Fergus Falls, MN
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Considering that each pump works independently and the remotes are based on signal, I see no way of them working in perfect sequence all the time.

Signal strength from pump to pump can be different.

Valve settings from pump to pump can be close but probably not always exact.

Too many variables.

Thank you for the information. I have watched numerous videos of dual Power Poles and they seem to be more in sync than mine. I understand technology and blue tooth are not perfect but apparently many have figured it out better than me. I may start the pairing process over and see if that makes a difference.
    Last edited by flippenstick; 05-13-2023 at 09:18 AM.
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO

4. Member
    You can change sensitivity in the cmonster app for each individual pp. That usually fixes it. Check the settings just to make sure they are all correct.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flippenstick View Post
    I am newbie with Power Pole having always run Talons previously. I installed 8ft Blades a week ago and went to the water for the first time yesterday. The remotes are all programed and work as they should. The hand held remote and dash remote are double tap to deploy and retract and the stomp buttons are single tap. The app is set up for both poles to deploy, and programmed Port and Starboard. I went through the process at the lake of deploying fully several times. The poles worked great while fishing. The issue is they aren't synced up together. They aren't off by much but I would hope to get them to be the same. The sequence is the same on all remotes and the app. When I deploy the Port side is ahead of the Starboard side and when I retract the Starboard side is ahead of the Port side. I have been in touch with Power Pole and they tell me they should sync up. Any words of wisdom is appreciated.
    run a diagnostic and send it in to powerpole could be the valving in the pump or pump itself happens even with new poles sometimes

Thanks for the information. I will try both of the above suggestions. I really like the poles, just need them to be synced a bit better.
    2005 ZX225/2017 225 SHO