Ultrex install on 2020 pro 195 TE

Trying to feed if anyone has knowledge of how to install an Ultrex on a 2020 Pro195 tournament edition. From what I understand, the holes don’t line up with the maxum that was stock? At any rate, I am wondering how to get to the u derisive if the bow to install new screws and remove the old ones if they arent anchors. Any other advise greatly appreciated!

2. Member
    I just put a ghost on my 23 195. Holes did not match up. I pulled the front panel off and took the tm pedal tray out. Reach up under and take the bolts out of the maxxum. Once it's off, line up your ultrex, making sure it will clear the bow when deployed, mark where your holes are and drill new ones. It's not as hard as your thinking. I cut the tm power and ground from the plug in the front panel and connected to a terminal block. I also added a 60 Amp breaker and a master power on off switch.

3. Member
    I had a maxxum on a boat that I switched to an ultrex....holes lined up fine.
    Mike

2019 Ranger 520L w/ 250HO ETEC G2
    2011 Tracker 175TXW w/ 75HO ETEC

4. Member
    I have the 2022 195 which came with the Minnkota Edge, and upgraded to the Ultrex 80 pounds. At first it did not look like the Ultrex would fit in the same holes
    but when I lined it up, it fit but about 1 and a half inches further out on the nose of the boat. It is very hard to reach to the front two bolts and nuts. But it works good.
    I changed out the male and female trolling motor connectors to match. I put the 60 amp terminal block in the back by the batteries. I bought the Bass Pro Shop
    easy 24 volt battery connectors that come with the battery charging wires included.