Yamaha 2 piece thrust washer question

I repowered from a 2004 F150 to a new VF150 (Vmax/SHO). The old F150 used a 1 piece thrust washer and the new VF150 came with a 2 piece thrust washer. I have 23M and TXP (Yamaha Hub), it looks like the those two props use the new 2 piece thrust washer, correct? I also have a Trophy prop with a Flo Torque hub, I don't remember the part number. Would the Trophy prop use the same Flo Torque hub I had on the old F150 on the new VF150? Quick Silver only shows one Flo Torque hub for 150-300, but I'm not sure if my old Flo Torque hub is the same as the one listed (has there been an update?).
    2004 Stratos 285 Pro XL / Yamaha VF150

2. Member
    I went from the same F150 to a SHO150….same props too.

The same flo-torque hub kit fits both motors. The shop that installed my new SHO used the same thrust washer from the F150 and put it on the SHO. I also use the same thrust washer on the merc prop when I use it. The only thing that’s different for me is when I go from one of my Yamaha props to the Merc prop, I have to use the hub adapter. Same washers, nut, and cotter pins.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen View Post
    I went from the same F150 to a SHO150….same props too.

The same flo-torque hub kit fits both motors. The shop that installed my new SHO used the same thrust washer from the F150 and put it on the SHO. I also use the same thrust washer on the merc prop when I use it. The only thing that’s different for me is when I go from one of my Yamaha props to the Merc prop, I have to use the hub adapter. Same washers, nut, and cotter pins.
    Was your F150 a 1 piece thrush washer and the SHO a 2 piece thrush washer?
    2004 Stratos 285 Pro XL / Yamaha VF150