Question Ranger Z19 prop size

I have a 2006 Ranger Z19 Dual Console and just reposted it with a new Mercury 225 Pro XS 4 stroke. Does anyone have a recommendation on what a good prop would be? I currently have a 25P tempest plus but haven’t had a chance to take it out and break it in yet.

2. Member
    I have a 2016 519 that’s been repowered with a 4 stroke 225 mercury pro xs. 24p fury 3 was too much for it . Called croxton and he sold me a 23p razor 4 xl and so far it’s been great. It’s not the fastest prop but does everything else so well it’s hard to not run it. Full tank of gas, 2 200+ lb anglers and full tourney load it does 67mph at 6000rpm. My transducer is mounted on the rear step and I have a sneaky suspicion that might be costing me 1-2mph.I have a brand new 23p fury 3 that I had blueprinted but haven’t had a chance to mess with it yet. Really depends on what exactly your goal is but if you’re after top speed the razor might not be the best. If your like me and are willing to loose a couple mph on top for amazing lift, holeshot, and handling then I would highly suggest the razor 4 xl. Good luck with your search!