Triton push button conversion parts ?

I know it probably needs to be posted in the Triton forum mainly. But didn't know if anyone had any info on where or how to get a conversion kit to make my rotary switches instead of crappie push buttons.
    Been looking for this for years and still haven't gotten anywhere that's why I posted it here in the general forum

2. Member
    When I bought my new 2015 trx was having problem with the push buttons. I called triton and they said they would replace them under warranty and take it to a a dealer. But I got them to send it to me and said I would install them. Its easy plug and play.

3. Member
    C & O marine has the kits. Call them and you will be all fixed up.

4. Member
    If you’ll look at the sticky threads in the Triton forum there is an entire section about this topic
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. Member
    NoCal I am in that post over a year ago... looking for them then, done went and waited so much time with C & O marine and Carol and still no switch conversion kit. Glad it wasnt anything super important! They are not the only people who can get them for sure ! But I need someone who will at least respond back.

6. Member

7. Member
    I just called them on Friday. Got a hold of Barbara, she said to take a photo and send it to her and she'd get back to me with availability. If you find another source, please post it as all dealers may not have all styles. I think I may need to replace mine too. The ones listed from GLS are not correct for the X-Boats.

NoCAL
    2B112175

8. Member
    Just started the same project. Used Great Lakes to find a ranger switch panel that had close to the same layout. Barbara at C&O was able to hook me up with the trapezoid shaped switch panel that was the same layout as my 2004 TR20. I got the parts in and all the switches had to be re arranged but if you take your time and match wires and the colors it is not that bad. Just realize a dyslexic circus monkey with a mild meth habit wired your boat originally. I am ordering a couple of new switches to satisfy the OCD in me that makes the lights and poles align but it is not that bad. I can pos pics if needed.

9. Member
    Just a follow-up. Barbara found the direct replacement for my '04 pushpad switches. Even though I ended up getting mine working over the weekend, I went and bought the replacements as a back-up. Or I may just install them. C&O was very easy to deal with.

NoCAL
    2B112175

10. Member
    Well I called C & O again to try one more time. talked with Carroll she was very helpful and professional. C&O did not have it in stock, she called the manufacture of and they told her they could have one made in a week.... We will see how this goes, got a bad feeling it will be a long wait since last Friday was a week since i ordered it. But we will give some more time and see. NoCal what did your panel for the 04 cost? The one for the TRX's... not cheap for a 7inch panel.

11. Member
    Also not cheap. $650 with shipping for both sides.

NoCAL
    2B112175

12. Member
    Finished my conversion finally. Updated the dash also. Still have to finish the steering wheel.

Old setup

6DC9694E-D10E-4C04-8CA2-0E199953DABD.jpeg

New setup

A2574DA7-8C0C-4274-A185-0B97393B2EEF.jpeg

13. Member
    Looks great. I'm going to install mine this weekend.

NoCAL
    2B112175

14. Member
    That looks great russinbr... those just plug & play also? And for the life of me I can not figure why the older models they have tons in stock for but of course my 2017 they don't have in stock and will have to made by the manufacture. Said he could d it within a week but still no switches. Sent Carroll 2 emails past 2 days, with no response to them either so i have no clue but i figured that after they got my credit card # on file before placing order .... Back to the cat and mouse game again i guess.
    MAYBE I NEED TO CALL BARBARA !!!

15. Member
    I wish they were plug and play. I ordered a panel from Great Lakes that had all of the switches needed but the layout and shape was different. I ordered the correct back plates from C&O marine. I think mine were TRP 182 & 183. I did a vinyl wrap to Cover the old wood grain for a newer look.

16. Member
    They weren't plug and play for me either. The bezel on the old style had a through bolt. The new one was supposed to use the four screws to attach to threaded inserts. That started in 2005 but my boat is 2004. I had to use the old bezel and take the switches apart to Frankenstein them together. Also had to take the entire dash apart to get to the nuts on the bolts. Here they are. Didn't want to use the old woodgrain bezel but didn't have much choice.

NoCAL

port.jpgstar.jpg
    2B112175

17. Member
    Both of those installs look really great guys. Surprisingly I got a notification that a package had shipped UPS to my address through my UPS app. I never heard anything from C&O Marine or Carroll about anything... But hopefully it will be here soon, but mine are suppose to be plug and play !! And if not I will be very upset... with the wait time and cost they need to be right. Hopefully i can post my own dash conversion photo shortly and if i am lucky it will look half as good as yall guys !!