Thread: Plumbing Issue

Plumbing Issue

I have an ajbosolutely "cherry" 1996 Champion 202 DCX Elite that has about everything one could want BUT it's a pain in the arse to pump out the livewell into a bag (when and if I catch a fish) so I want to add another pump to the back wall of the livewell to add another recirculate option or modify the existing plumb ing w/hydro air to one of the push/pull type spouts with the air venturi that would redirect livewell water out through a hose. I'd presumabley run a discharge hose of off th second barb on the back of the new discharge fitting, down through the bilge and out to the side where the other two outlets are located. I'm stumped though as the inner wall of the aft compartment looks like it's stationary even though theres a void (foam?) behind it and the transom. Does anyone know if this back portion can be pulled open so I can run another discharge hose? Probably am not explaining this in the best way?

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    I had a 93 201 that I added the Floe-Rite Pump-Out / Aerator Combo Kit. It replaced the Power Stream Aerator in the livewell. The hose routed behind the livewell and in front of the rear compartment wall, then rearward between the outer and inner hull and I installed the discharge starboard rear of the hull.

Thanks for the insight, I'll try and do the same