A211 - Add Stearing Fluid

I need to check and maybe add a small amount of sea star stearing fluid to my 2013 Alpha 211. The access is hooked to a tube about foot or so long with a cap on the end of it - can anyone tell me what I need to do to check level and maybe add fluid

if you don't have a hole in the dash (like a flush mount graph hole). then you just add fluid into the tube. get the sea-star adapter that fits over the bottle and screws into the fitting at the end of the hose. suspend the bottle higher than the helm resevoir and go through the bleeding process. Its kind of a pain.

3. Member
    Some reason Legend decided to leave the fill tube under the dash. I used to have to pull in dash depth finder to add fluid. I drilled a hole and mounted it on front of console.

4. Member
    The filler tube is probably zip tied under the dash. Cut the zip ties which should allow enough tube length to allow for connection of the filler fitting. When done tuck the tube back up under the console and add a new zip tie to hold it back in place.