End of bank turmoil in sight?

In case you missed this new: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ke...lloff-30242597

I recently saw a talking head state that he would get more comfortable buying bank stocks when there was news of insiders buying. A $730,000 purchase indicates this insider is pretty sure the bank won't go under. While he didn't buy at the bottom (unless we hear of more purchases) it shows he thinks there is real value on sale.

If you manage to pick a survivor there a bargains to be had if you have patience.
    2006 Triton TR196 w/ 200 Optimax \ 2021 AlumaRyder 1860 w/ 200 Rotax

2. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    All eyes will be on the Berkshire event this weekend to hear Buffetts comentary on the banks. Is he buying? Does he see more bank failures coming? This weekend may signal the bottom in banks. If he's still causious, we may have farther to go. Insider buys are almost always a good sign.
    Thanos was the hero

3. Member
    There has been a lot of insider buying in the banking sector in the last week or two. I posted some names in the PNC thread. Also seeing some upgrades like WAL and a few others. Might be a good time to pick a few maybe. I’m looking at USB and C right now.

4. Member
    Only if we continue to be falsely propped up and continue to ignore situations like mmtlp and now bbbyq