Thread: Favorite guitar

Favorite guitar

Mine is my esp black metal.. my favorite current band is gojira and man is it fun to play that stuff.
    Whats everyone else's?

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RH1 View Post
    Mine is my esp black metal.. my favorite current band is gojira and man is it fun to play that stuff.
    Whats everyone else's?

I'm a huge fan of guitar. Been playing for 40 years. Toured for a couple years. Got to play with some of the biggest names in Country. All my guitars are my favorite.

Here's some pics.
    Lately I've been chicken pickin with a country group and have been on the Tele Style guitars. Mine are made by Nash Guitars. Next week I got to play lead guitar for the summer with a classic rock band so I will be using my PRS Guitars.
    But they always call out some johnny cash so a Tele will be on stand by.

Here's my lot. Oh - I started as a bass player and still have my 1977 Musicman Stingray bass. And a Nash 1963 Jazzz Bass.

3. Member
    Here's my amps and custom cocktail drum kit by Steve Morrison - Drum tech toothed stars. He's on tour with Motley Crue right now. Great guy. Excellent drums.

[img][/img]

vip 2 images

4. Member
    Here some amps and my small kit. Drums made by DTS. Steve Morrison, drum tech to the stars. He on tour right now with Motley crue. Great guy, and drummer .

5. Member
    My favorite guitar is my Gibson J-45. When I was looking for a acoustic I probably looked at, picked up or played a hundred or so guitars. My J-45 is the one I bought. Don't know how long I will live but unless something happens to it I'll still own it when I die. I have a Custom SHop Martin that is just gathering dust. It hardly ever get's out of the case.

6. Member
    Have had a Les Paul Custom. Have a USA Strat. Pick up the Taylor 714 most of the time. Bought some cheap guitars for camping but hard to leave the Taylor at home

My favorite is my Ibanez RG. Also have a couple washburn acoustics that are fun.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!