Power Pole Pump Continues to Run

Just noticed a few times over the weekend. When I push on the floor button to lift my poles, the motor(s) continue to run. I didn't go back to see if both were running or just one or the other. It was intermittent throughout the day. When it did occur, if I pushed on the down floor button the motor(s) would stop but just wandering what is going on?

My CM2 Blades do that every once in a while as well... not sure if what the cause it, but a tap of the button stops it.

Kevin probably knows and will answer soon I'm sure. I've never worried about it as doesn't happen very often, but I guess it would be good to know what/why/etc...

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    You can try adjusting the sensitivity. This can be done via the app or you can do it thru the top cap of the pump. ... you are going to want to INCREASE the sensitivity of the one thats overrunning when being stowed. I'd suggest doing it thru the app but should that not be possible here us the procedure thru the top Side Controls.
    Locate the “program” button and depress and hold it for 6 seconds until LED flashes red and two chimes are heard followed by a single beep. NOTE: You are now in Function 1.1. Press and release the program button to toggle through all the functions below, until you reach the function you wish to adjust: 1 beep = Set HPU as single, port or starboard side 2 beeps = Changes the standard 2 – button Key-Fob 3 beeps = Up direction sensitivity adjustment – Controls the operation of the Auto Up features. If the unit continues to run once retracted,increase the sensitivity. If the unit stops running prematurely,decrease the sensitivity. 4 beeps = Down direction sensitivity adjustment – Controls the operation of the Auto Down feature. If the unit turns off prematurely during deployment, decrease the sensitivity. If the unit continuous to run once anchored, increase the sensitivity.
    Hope this helps.

4. Member
    thanks for the info, will give it a try

5. Member
    I have this same issue sometimes on 1.0 blades, so no app. Is there a way to adjust sensitivity for 1.0 blades? Thanks in advance.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2010 Yamaha 250 SHO
    10in Atlas Hydraulic, 10ft PP blades

6. Member
    Sorry K&K, disregard my question. I realize now that your explanation is universal. I'm an idiot.
    2005 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    2010 Yamaha 250 SHO
    10in Atlas Hydraulic, 10ft PP blades