Programming stomp switches

I’m having trouble programming my UP stomp switch. The DOWN switch was no problem. I thought I had the up switch programmed a couple of times. Go to the front of the boat to make sure they work before I mount them. Both works a couple time then the up switch quits working. Go to the back by the pumps and start all over again. Go back to the front and the same thing. Up button stops working. Can someone break it down for a dummy. What do I need to do? I hold the program button down on the pump for 6 seconds, light turns green, no blinking, hold the stomp switch down for a second, pump light goes off then starts blinking green. Am I missing a step ? Thanks

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Pretty much it but I would suggest useing the application to program remotes. When you use the phone app to program the remotes this will also allow you to change the remote oporation to a single tap deploy which is a very nice and practical feature. It is also MUCH easier to designate PORT and STARBOARD pumps which is important and it checks for any updates again important.

If you continue to have an issue with the UP switch it may simply be a faulty switch and is covered under warranty. Power Pole will replace the UP button. Try the phone app first.

3. Member
    HYdrilla id correct on what he says. To add to that Raptor software also is limited to the number of BT devices it will pair to. It may be a good Idea to start off clean and then go to the pairing process all over again. Everything I sted is in the owner's manual.