Thread: 4/29 report.

4/29 report.

Had a good morning. Lot of numbers but not a lot of size. About everything I through today caught fish. It was nice to fish in some nice weather finally. May fish tomorrow I’ll see in the morning.

2. Member
    You must have had a lot better weather down there than we had up here in NE Iowa. I went out and fished from shore for a couple hours on Saturday. Didn't want to get the boat or kayak out since I didn't feel like fighting the wind. Was low 50's air temps with about a 25-30 mph constant wind. I'm actually surprised I didn't have any massive backlashes since I was throwing into the wind almost the whole time. Was happy to catch 4. Caught 3 on a Money Badger and 1 on a lipless crank. Biggest was 3 1/2 pounds. Really looking forward to some warmer weather and a little less wind.

3. Member
    I agree. I’ll fish in rain,snow,cold,hot but the wind is something that really sucks. I don’t remember it being this windy when I was a kid?? Looks like a nice day Wednesday thinking I might take the boat to work then sneak out early if I can.