How to go about getting a new windshield.

So I broke my windshield on my 1998 Skeeter ZX 202. It looks like crap without one. How in the world do I go about replacing a 25 year old windshield????

2. Member
    You can check with C & O marine to see if the have any in stock. They have a vast selection of windshields and had stock when my buddy decided to put a 1/2 oz jig thru mine. If they do not have any the company that made them was custom Mold and Tint. They are who I contacted 1st. They can make you one but you have to send in the broken one for them to match.

http://getaboatwindshield.com/

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyLite View Post
    You can check with C & O marine to see if the have any in stock. They have a vast selection of windshields and had stock when my buddy decided to put a 1/2 oz jig thru mine. If they do not have any the company that made them was custom Mold and Tint. They are who I contacted 1st. They can make you one but you have to send in the broken one for them to match.

http://getaboatwindshield.com/
    Thank you sir. Called both places. Barbara at C & o is looking at options for me

The other place told me how to go about it. Said I can ship in the other windshield or make a template. Cost with shipping will be anywhere from $200-$250 for those curious.

Thanks again!

Last chance effort call tiny's fiberglass down the road for the skeeter factory
    "The handicapped angler"

Try contacting Skeeter and see if they can tell you who the OEM supplier was in 1998. I'm surprised Custom Mold and Tint was not the OEM supplier since they supply that vast majority of bass boat manufactures. If you can find out who the OEM supplier is you can contact them. Is there a sticker or anything stamped on the windshield that would indicate who made it.

6. Member
    Call Custon Mold and tint,,, Montecello AR They likely made your windshield and will fix you up.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swamprat View Post
    Call Custon Mold and tint,,, Montecello AR They likely made your windshield and will fix you up.
    This!! Danny just did a couple custom windshields for my Ranger to get more wind protection behind the console and they are awesome! Even etched the Ranger logo in them. Would post pics but I’m challenged in that regard.
    Last edited by Mike A; 04-29-2023 at 07:16 PM.
    2014 Ranger Z520C, Yamaha 250 SHO

8. Member
    Replace my windshield on a 1997 Stratos. Custom Mold did a great job

9. Member
    UPD makes replacement windshields for almost any older bass boat

11. Member
    Just fyi for anyone in my situation. I called Barbra at C&O. Super helpful. She ended up having a few in stock. One is on the way, and about $100 cheaper than custom mold and tint. Thanks for all the help.