Power-Pole Fob Problem

Bought a used CM-2 Power-Pole fob and battery only last a week and it’s dead. Called power-pole they told me out of warranty.. buy a new one. Anybody ever had this problem and been able to fix. Already spent dollars on this one so don’t want to buy new! Thanks
    Last edited by JoeMoe; 04-27-2023 at 02:01 PM.

2. Member
    Call back and get another person to talk to. I had a issue once that was easily resolved doing just that. They really do have the best customer service. A second phone call would not hurt.

3. Member
    I will give it a try. Thanks

I hate my PP fobs. Acutally, no the neck fobs work great. it's the "Dash fobs" or whatever the oval ones are called. It seems they alwasy "forget" that they are paired to anything if you don't use them in a while. I've got one I keep in the truck in case I need to lower them while trailering for any reason, and it works maybe half the time. I've got one on the dash that does the same, which is super annoying when I launch in the morning. But the Stomp buttons and neck fobs work every time - So I've started wearing the neck fob when I leave the house in the AM, b/c I can't depend on the stupid oval switches to work when I need them to.

5. Member
    I think you will find that the poles are controlled through Bluetooth and bluetooth can handle only one device at a time. So when you use a different device to control the poles it will disconnect from the device it had been mated to. It takes a few seconds to re-connect to the new device you wish to use. I discovered this when I programmed my Lowrance HDS Live unit to the poles. One at a time only and you need to give it a second or two to bind. This isn't a power pole problem as much as it is Bluetooth limitations.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill