Nitro Z20 DC Outer Armor Part Number

Taking a chance that I can get the part number for the Outer Armor cover for a Z20 DC. My old Dowco cover is beyond repair and I like the ratchet style cover. I have called three dealers in my area and they can't confirm who is the manufacture of the cover.

I've also saw some information that they are also making one that has a pod to accommodate the 360. In my case I have the Lowrance Ghost.

My understanding they switched over to OuterArmor for 2020 and newer boats. That is what I'm looking for.
    Scott
    2016 Nitro Z20 Pro
    Serial # 2B125401 - 250ProXS DFI/TM2

2. Member
    Don't show any cover other than the Dowco available for a 2016 from the company. Outer Armor Commercial Sewing is the name of the company making the current covers, and the current cover Tracker part # is 333126. Their website is https://commercialsewing.com/ Might give them a buzz and see if they know if the 2023 will fit and/or they make one for the 2016.

__________________________________________________ ____
    The wife said \"Buy a new boat, you\'ll catch more fish\". Mines broken!

3. Member
    I just ordered a new Z20 cover from BPS in Rocklin CA and they sent me the outer armor brand with a cutout for a lowrance ghost. The instructions say that it fits an ultrex as well. It was very tight to install the first few times. I had the Dowco brand that came with the boat when I bought it. My Boat is a 2019 model.