2015 DF 115 code ?

Have a 2015 SF 115 flashing a 2/3 light which appears to be the IAT sensor. Enginge has 72.4 hours. The code doesn’t show up on MEDS program tho. I replaced that sensor also checked contenuity from plug back since wire was soldered at plug and was good. But still have the code Any suggestions ??

2. Member
    Yes 2-3 is IAT code.

Check the wires at the connector and in the harness leading to it.

Genuine fault codes will be stored in the ecu and can be read using the SDS software. Codes will clear from the display when the fault is rectified.

IAT code will be initiated when the ecu receives

• No signal
    • Receiving an out of range “– 46 to +178 °C ( 0.04 – 4.46V)” signal

It would be best to get a service manual for the engine. They include steps to check and diagnose all these codes.

I checked the manual for my old 2009 DF115 (which I hasten to add is not the A series that you have) and, basically, that manual says there are only 3 possible causes for the IAT code:

IAT sensor failure
    wiring continuity/connection failure between ecu and sensor
    ecu failure

If you replaced the sensor then the most likely thing is a wiring/connection issue. Take the ecu off and look at all teh connections behind it.
    Last edited by Moonlighter; 04-26-2023 at 04:59 PM.

3. Member
    Ok. No ecu failure and have good contenuity from sensor to ecu still puzzled on this one.

4. Member
    I am by no means expert ….

But if you have eliminated 2 of the 3 possible causes of the code (listed in my earlier reply) then logic says that the third possibility is likely to be the cause?