2021 x 19 pro. Dual Graph mount

Does anyone have dual graphs mounted up front?

I'm looking at the ones I have linked below. I think I want to stay with the type that goes over the recessed foot pedal.

Anyone have one that they like? One that fits real well? One that does not fit well at all?

H.O.E DUAL OVER THE PEDAL MOUNT "HIGH RISE" — Hennessey Outdoor Electronics

H.O.E Dual Over The Pedal Mount "STANDARD RISE" — Hennessey Outdoor Electronics

Graph Mounts - TBNation - Tiny Boat Nation
    2021 Xpress X19 Pro 200 SHO
    2019 Crestliner VT 18 115 Pro XS. Hummingbirds, 17P X7 stainless prop

Check out the products offered by Boat Logix. I reviewed mounts for quite some before pulling the trigger on a dual over the pedal unit from them. They had multiple options in terms of what brand and size of graphs and how a person wants them configured. I elected to go with a Helix 12 on top, and a Helix 10 as the bottom graph and it works fantastic. Very solid mount and fit perfectly in my x19.

3. Member
    7" dual mount | Str8 Up Mounts

I ended up going with the Str8 Up mount. I liked the 7" tall mount but the main reason was that the upper plate has slotted mounting holes so you can move it front to back if you have any clearance issues.
    2021 Xpress X19 Pro 200 SHO
    2019 Crestliner VT 18 115 Pro XS. Hummingbirds, 17P X7 stainless prop

4. Member
    I am running “precision sonar” dual at bow and dual at console and couldn’t be happier with the quality, never had to retighten anything in 2 yrs, only thing is the helix is a little thicker and at the console it’s really close to your knuckles when driving, but
    Mostly when scanning when running my hands are not at the top of the steering wheel.
    X21 DC 2022 250sho
    dual 10’ raptors
    8”atlas jack plate
    Ultrex 80lbs
    Precision sonar dual console helix 9”
    Precision sonar dual stack bow helix 12”
    mega 360
    6” trailer frame

Quote Originally Posted by danb303 View Post
    7" dual mount | Str8 Up Mounts

I ended up going with the Str8 Up mount. I liked the 7" tall mount but the main reason was that the upper plate has slotted mounting holes so you can move it front to back if you have any clearance issues.
    Running this on an 06 x-19 as well. No complaints at all.
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX