Thread: 625 fishability

625 fishability

Was wondering if anybody had an opinion on the way the 625 fishes in regards to blowing in the wind. I run a skeeter and it is notoriously bad for blowing in the wind I have ran Ranger in the past and they set really good in the Wind. I know the Blazer is a lighter boat and wanting to hear you're all's opinion. I've not been privy to fish out of the Blazer in the wind. Also your opinion on the boat tilting when you have two grown men on the same side fishing? Thank you in advance

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    IMO it will fish much like your Skeeter.

3. Member
    I have a 625 and have fished out of it for 3 years now, I dont see any noticeable lean or severe blowing around in winds. Afterall, in extreme winds all bass boats will get blown around. My brother in law has a 2018 ZX225 and compared to my 625 they fish extremely similar. Ride and Decide!

4. Member
    I'd say it's fine in the wind. With spotlock it really doesn't even matter. As far as listing sure it lists but I never notice it enough to matter at all and I am 230 and the guy I fish with the most is prob like 250.