Thread: cx19 livewell

cx19 livewell

Anyone having water get in the storage boxes on both sides of the livewells when they're running during the day?

2. Member
    Not a drop. But that would happen in the last triton I had. Take a flashlight and shine in it the storage box facing it toward the livewell. Then stick ur head in livewell and see if u can see light coming thru at the top to see if there’s a gap under the floor where the livewell and compartment would meet. That was the problem on my triton. Sealed it up and the problem was solved.

3. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    Not here....

4. Member
    Not me

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    Not a drop. But that would happen in the last triton I had. Take a flashlight and shine in it the storage box facing it toward the livewell. Then stick ur head in livewell and see if u can see light coming thru at the top to see if there’s a gap under the floor where the livewell and compartment would meet. That was the problem on my triton. Sealed it up and the problem was solved.
    Well I tried that and there was no light coming through. Thanks for the suggestion though

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fshnbama19 View Post
    Well I tried that and there was no light coming through. Thanks for the suggestion though
    I see some Triton issues are hereditary. My 2023 Triton 18TRX has been in the shop for this in the starboard side dry storage. Needs to go back because it still leaks
    2023 Triton 18TRX
    2023 Mercury 200 Pro XS
    80# Ultrex IPilot Link
    Helix 12 Mega SI & Garmin Livescope w/ 1242XSV GPSmap