New Callaway 3 woods

I posted two 97s in March and since have reduced my scores to 82/83/84 this week.
    Drives are long and straight now, so much so that I am reaching some ponds that I couldn't get close to before.
    Now pulling 3 woods out on 4 or 5 tee boxes where the long drives get you in trouble.

Took two different Calloway Paradym three woods for a test drive over each of the 9 holes today and didn't care for them. Maybe it was the super stiff shaft on one or the HL head on the other. The pro shop didn't have the regular shaft on a 15 degree head which is the version I think I would want.
    Fairway grass is thin right now and it is hard to hit my old titleist 3 wood off the tight lies. But today it was great off the tees, so maybe I just wait for the grass the thicken up a bit.

Has anyone else tried out the new Callaway Paradym 3 woods?
    Last edited by Bearetta; 04-20-2023 at 06:52 PM.

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    The wife has a Paradym driver, 3wd, 5wd, 4Hyb, 5Hyb, and 6 Hyb arriving today. Hopefully we will get out to the range on Sunday with the launch monitor to see how they perform and which shaft she is going to settle on.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel1 View Post
    The wife has a Paradym driver, 3wd, 5wd, 4Hyb, 5Hyb, and 6 Hyb arriving today. Hopefully we will get out to the range on Sunday with the launch monitor to see how they perform and which shaft she is going to settle on.
    Nice to have new gear! I still love my Rogue driver and it has been smashing them long and straight lately. The Paradym 3 wd looks like it has a shallower/straighter bottom line that would be better on tight lies than my old 906 Titliest.
    Let me know what she thinks of it.

4. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar
    She only hit the 3wd about 5 times in the range session, so no real opinion on it yet. She likes how it looks at set up.

i have the 5 wood with a stiff shaft. I like it so far