Accu Cull Elite VS Accu Cull Cull Tags

Can someone tell me, whats the difference between the 2 kits? All i see, is on the Elite kit, the foam tag ends (For lack of a better word) is at a 90 degree, where the Regular ones, the tag ends come straight down.
    2004 Ranger 185VS
    150 Evinrude
    2 Lowrance 12" graphs
    Daiwa Rods & Reels
    Favorite saying "JUST 1 MORE".

The clips are the main difference. I could try to explain it, but I think if you compare the two looking at the differences in the clips you'll see it. The main thing was that they tried to make the Elite version close so as not to "smash" the fish's mouth. I think they also supposedly hold more reliably though I haven't used the regular ones to compare.

FWIW: I've got the Elite ones and don't really care for them, though I don't think it's because it's a bad design. Instead, any of the non-puncture tags I've used have had the same issue: the big plastic piece the goes into the fish's mouth prevents it from closing its mouth all the way. That means that some fish end up struggling to breathe since opening and closing their mouth is the way they can (easily) move water across their gills. Non-puncture tags end up reliably leaving me with fish that are much more prone to rolling over than the puncture style.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34