Small Weighted Swimbait hooks

Was browsing this category onTW and saw some little ones. Figured I'd make use of some of the stuff I have laying around and made a few. 1/0 30 degree Mustad hook. The attachment point is a Do-it drop shot weight insert. The weights are Hareline tungsten beads. All attached with upholstery thread. Small Owner CPS screw locks at the eye. The swimbait pictured here is a 3.25 Rage swimmer. May or may not come in handy some day. Thought I'd share.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thompson View Post
    Was browsing this category onTW and saw some little ones. Figured I'd make use of some of the stuff I have laying around and made a few. 1/0 30 degree Mustad hook. The attachment point is a Do-it drop shot weight insert. The weights are Hareline tungsten beads. All attached with upholstery thread. Small Owner CPS screw locks at the eye. The swimbait pictured here is a 3.25 Rage swimmer. May or may not come in handy some day. Thought I'd share.
    Turn the swivels around and they will spin easier, otherwise it looks great.

Allen

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Thompson View Post
    Agree with Allen, looks good, thanks for sharing

4. Member
    I did not know that.
    Thanks