Need to rent a house, 6 months to a year

I'm looking at renting a house in a month. Here's what I'm looking for

3 bed, 2 bath. Ample parking, 3 or 4 cars and my boat
    Dog friendly. Id like to stay under 2k a month but depends. I'd like to just pay the first 6 months up front cash.
    Where at???
    Well I live in Port st lucie now and it's time for me to be closer to bass fishing. Not okeechobee because I'd like an area with more lakes. An area with a decent tournament community as well.

If any of you have or know of something, please text me.

The money issue...
    I make enough but have little savings as I put it all down on my house. I'm set to close may 18th on the sale. At that point I'll have enough to pay 5 years up front lol, but let's start with 6 months or so. At least past the holidays.

Thank you
    Frank benning

2. Banned
    I doubt you will find what you described anywhere in Florida for that price.

3. Member
    I agree with acesover , not much to be had for that price range.

You might find a double wide trailer somewhere. Look for property management firms in the area you're looking at, most of them manage a lot of rentals.

5. Member
    Doubt you will find a 3 bedroom house for 2K a month in Florida unless it is nearly falling down. I typically budget 4-5K a month during peak season.

6. Member
    I found a great one in cape coral. 3br, plus office, 2bath, 3 car garage that my boat fits in. Ended up at 2300 a month. Now to find some tournaments near me

7. Member
    Might want to look at southern GA, prices are sky high in Florida right now. They have dropped some but everyone who bought at the top to flip them are now stuck. Most are +50-75% higher than they were 4 years ago. I’m not buying till they drop down at least another 20%.

XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115