Tracker 195 rod lockers (2017-2022)

So going to take my time, but looking to get a tracker 195 probably next spring since I don't feel like selling my boat this year and taking everything off of it. I am good with buying used, but need to know rod lockers sizes. Only plan on keeping rods in side locker boxes, but can't find specs on rod locker sizes for older (2017-2022) models. Anyone with 195's please chime in.

Thanks.

2. Member
    Can't help much with older but I have a 23. The tubes are useless for anything over 7ft, and more than about 7 rods. I took both the tubes and the rod butt rack out of mine and cut the metal to allow longer and more rods. They tubes were spray foamed in, so I pulled the tm tray to get in there to break them free. I now have about 15 rods from 6'8" to 8'.

3. Member
    Might try searching YouTube for reviews/walkthroughs of the specific years your interested in one at a time. Example "2017 Tracker 195 TXW" Often they will give measurements for them during walkthroughs or reviews.
    2023 Targa V-19 Combo
    Mercury 200hp XS XL Four stroke
    Garmin Force TM-36v Ionic Lithium Batteries
    Best Speed to date: 51.2mph
    BEST/WORST: Storage / Compartment moisture

4. Member
    My 18 doesn't have side rod lockers just the middle you'd have to cut the inside wall to allow for rods and that would probably hurt strength of the deck

5. Member
    In case this helps. I have a 21/22 PT190 and can fit 7’6” rods in lockers. Haven’t tried anything longer.

can’t imagine 195 being less