Thread: Pomme De Terre

Pomme De Terre

Had a small club tournament there Sat. Had a small Pomme limit, if you have ever fished there you know what I am talking about, until this 5-13 decided to bite.
    Pomme Big Fish.jpg
    She anchored the 12-2 limit that got me 1st place and won enough to pay for the trip.

Did have a first though. About 30 minutes before we would of had to leave for the weigh in, a storm blew in. Thought we had a little more time, but a lightning bolt told us to leave. While getting ready to leave the little pocket it started to sprinkle and then hail. It was small at first and didn't hurt to bad while on plane at 40mph. When the hail became about 3/4 it started to hurt a little. Then one hit me in the knee and I almost peed my pants it hurt so bad. That was the first time I had driven a boat through a hail storm.

2. Member
    That hailstorm hit LOZ around 330 Saturday. It was the heaviest hailstorm I have ever seen. We had golf ball size hail for 5 minutes and baseball size hail for about a minute on both the front and back side of the cell. Scary as hell standing on a dock with hail big enough to kill someone.
    MoBob

2020 Z520c Ranger 250 Pro-XS Mercury
    2023 Ford Raptor
    O'Fallon, MO

Glad it didn't get that big for us.