My place is finally set up at lake Gaston

I have a 4 bedroom house that I've just got set up to rent 3 bedrooms out of, not the entire house. I'll be renting rooms by the room. I have one room with a queen bed, long dresser with mirror, tall dresser and walk in closet for $50 a night. I have another room with a queen bed and a twin bed with a night stand for $50 a night and I have a third room with a twin bed and a set of bunk beds with a night stand for $75. These three rooms will share a full bath located between the rooms. There is also a den area outside the 3 rooms for hanging out and of course a full living room, kitchen and laundry room that will be shared space with me. I have enough parking for 6 trucks and trailers. My goal is to only rent these rooms to fisherman and friends and avoid using airbnb if at all possible. I am located approximately 1/2 a mile from the Food Lion and Lake Gaston Pizza by Eaton's Ferry Bridge.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BuzzyclineNC; 04-18-2023 at 08:05 AM.

2. Member
    Sounds good. I am sure you will stay booked once it get around. My only suggestion is buy a really small chest type freezer. Mine holds about 12 bags of ice. Fisherman can put them in night before and not have to worry about finding a store early in morning.

3. Member
    Congrats on the house!

4. Member
    Thanks for the suggestion, I have one already and I've already started bagging ice in small grocery plastic bags so when someone wants one, they can just take it. :)
    Last edited by BuzzyclineNC; 04-24-2023 at 01:55 PM.

5. Member
    Thanks appreciate it!

6. Member
    I also forgot to mention that I have a blink camera system on the house for added security.

7. Member
    How does one make or check for available dates

8. Member
    you can send me a private message here and I'll give you my number or you can ask on the private message.