Need some big time work guys.

Looking for someone to set up a starlink dish and hook it all up

Just kind of lost on this kind of stuff.
    Last edited by CaymasRodney; 04-21-2023 at 06:54 PM.

2. Member
    I installed mine mid 2022. I've got to say it doesn't get much more plug and play than that system. I'd come help but were almost on opposite sides of the state. Download the app to your phone and use the app to check the horizon for obstructions. Mount the dish. Plug in the wires and turn it on. It does everything else by itself. Grab a beer and watch it start up after a few minutes and start moving around until it finds the best satellite.
    Phil Bender
    Ewing, KY
    93 482V w/ 98 Merc V-175

[SIGPIC]

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aznative96 View Post
    I installed mine mid 2022. I've got to say it doesn't get much more plug and play than that system. I'd come help but were almost on opposite sides of the state. Download the app to your phone and use the app to check the horizon for obstructions. Mount the dish. Plug in the wires and turn it on. It does everything else by itself. Grab a beer and watch it start up after a few minutes and start moving around until it finds the best satellite.
    I must have been half a sleep when i typed all this, Thanks Bud

Worked with a guy from Ewing, super good guy. Passed in a terrible farming accident a few months back.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Worked with a guy from Ewing, super good guy. Passed in a terrible farming accident a few months back.
    We may know the same guy. Fire on a sprayer? He was my neighbor. Super nice guy.
    Phil Bender
    Ewing, KY
    93 482V w/ 98 Merc V-175

[SIGPIC]

We may know the same guy. Fire on a sprayer? He was my neighbor. Super nice guy.
    That was him, tough day for sure.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

7. Member
    If I was there visiting family I'd help but yes plug and play is a good description of the easiness of this system.
    '12 Skeeter ZX20 SHO 250 Garmin Echomap Ultra 126SV and 106SV Ultrex.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TXSkeeterBells View Post
    If I was there visiting family I'd help but yes plug and play is a good description of the easiness of this system.
    Looks to be but my plug and play days are over at 72