Thread: Raptor Remotes

Raptor Remotes

Anyone else have issues with the stomp switches for the Raptors?

It's like there's always a 3 second delay after I push the button before the deploy, and sometimes I have to push the buttons multiple times.

Now, my down button isn't working at all. I changed out the batteries and now the red lights under the button constantly stay turned on, and I can't get it to link with my Raptors.

Anyone else having these issues?
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    have heard multiple complaints from customers, same as your experiencing what you get with Bluetooth.

1) Make sure your Raptors have the latest firmware/software installed.
    2) Once that is done, follow MinnKota steps to re-pair the the Raptors with your stomp switch
    3) If you have fresh batteries in the stomp switches that troubleshooting step can be eliminate
    4) If problem persists the contact MinnKota and explain your situation. Some of the older stomp switches (when they first came out) had some type of functionality problem. They will replace them free of charge if your issue persists

I had somewhat of the same issue you had a couple years ago, followed all the steps above, got a new set of stomp switches and I have had trouble free operation of them since for the last 2 years.

Hope this helps Tyler
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 04-19-2023 at 04:12 PM.
    2021 Bass Cat Lynx
    2021 Mercury ProXS 250hp 4S

Thanks RMG. I’ve done steps 1-3 and was hoping someone had similar experiences before I contacted Minn Kota. I’ll do that today
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO

5. Member
    What’d u find out? My stomp switches work fine but the down button on my remote is doin what u describe.

Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    What’d u find out? My stomp switches work fine but the down button on my remote is doin what u describe.
    I contacted their Customer Service and they asked me to download the Raptor app and make sure my units were up to date, so I did and nothing changed. Then I reached out to them again and they asked me to send them proof of purchase of my remotes (luckily I got them on eBay and went to my account and found the order#) and they would replace the down switch with a new one. Although they did say they were short on stock at the moment and would ship them out at their next availability.
    2022 Skeeter ZXR20
    Yamaha 250 SHO