Unhappy More front end woes !

So finally after fooling around for 4 months after I new I had an issue with a fork seal, last Tuesday I got the bike to the dealer. Told them I wanted to upgrade the front suspension to the premium ride components. Then I needed to have the brakes and the hydraulic clutch flushed. I mentioned checking the head bearing as I noticed a slight handlebar wobble at slow speed. So the estimate was about $1300 to do that work. The fork parts were just shy of 400. Well I got a call yesterday and my head bearing is bad and needs replaced. Well add another 3 benjies. Hopefully the fork parts will come in soon and I can get it back and start riding.

I know the head bearing is an issue. How many miles are on it? I have greased mine and snugged it up a bit but I'm at 56,000 miles on my Ultra.

A bit over 37,000.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeet'r89 View Post
    A bit over 37,000.
    Not terrible . once it's done just make sure to grease it once a year. You should be good for another 30,000 plus..

Got the call today. Its all done and ready to pick up. Gonna go get it tomorrow. Should be better than new since I did the premium ride upgrade.