CM2 10' blade 1 of 2 pump not chiming on power up.

I have a set of CM2 10' blades. One intermittently has issues with either not deploying, or not coming up. I cycle the power, wait a minute, then it acts normal the rest of the day. On this same pump, it does not sound the audible chime when powered on. Also, just changed fluid in both, but this same pump will not perform the purge sequence(holding down the up and down arrow). Reached out to customer service with a diagnostic. They indicated a power drop off. This is a brand new battery, and also it's only happening to the one pump. Happened even before the new battery, the no chime and intermittently getting stuck down or not deploying. Wire connections are good, fuse is good. Anyone else ever encounter this situation? Thanks for any feedback.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Check the fuse holder itself for corrosion. Take a reading with volt meter at the battery. And again where wires enter cap. That all tests ok just as a test swap circuit boards ..

I'll give this a shot. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KandKKustomz View Post
    Check the fuse holder itself for corrosion. Take a reading with volt meter at the battery. And again where wires enter cap. That all tests ok just as a test swap circuit boards ..

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO