Target Lock Install Check

Guys I went out today for the first time with my TL installed. Worked fine but I was looking at it in landscape mode and was like "this is very close to the TM? I get home, hop on net, and notice I think the ML was mounted on the wrong side of the shaft. Here is the before pic. I should not be on the inside of the shaft and TM right? It should be on the outside so when you open it up the ML folds AWAY form the TM right? So I took the head off and was like why can't I reverse this. I couldn't find anything online with how my bracket is installed they have it on starboard side of TM so we can get my cover on. So I called and the mechanic had me to top 2 screws off top of heading sensor. HE had me rotate the shaft 180 degrees and then put the sensor back on so the arrow still points forward. If we didn't remove it then it would be pointing backwards. So am I all good now?

here are 1 before pic and then after pics of all views. Thanks guys. I have starboard install selected in the setup on my helix.

my wire comes out front now but I didn't want to undo the wires to rotate the collar. there is enough slack that it doesn't matter. so am I good?
    first pic is before I spun the shaft 180. then after I spun shaft and rotate heading sensor on top.
    Jim
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your last 3 pics are correct.
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

3. Member
    I got it corrected. Top collar was backwards. I didn't know it could come off. So I flipped it and. that allowed arrow to point forward and the raised section of collar to be facing backward like in manual. Thanks @Wayne P.