Thread: Ran a 2023 cx20

Ran a 2023 cx20

Dealer let me demo a cx20 while I’m waiting on my new cx21 to come in on order
    that is a animal, very nimble and good space throughout, had a lot of fun in it. It’s been a long time since I’ve ran a 20’er and i was surprised at how good it was

boat will be for sale when new one comes in it has garmin package with mercury 250 proxs and will be sold as new with a discount, should have around 30 hours on it

2. Member
    Haven’t got to take 21 for a ride, but I’ll agree with u that the 20 is fun to drive. The cx20 is proving to be the best boat I’ve owned so far.

3. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post
    Haven’t got to take 21 for a ride, but I’ll agree with u that the 20 is fun to drive. The cx20 is proving to be the best boat I’ve owned so far.
    Same for me too.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ch View Post

I have been on vacation last week and a 1/2. Fishing the St Johns daily. The more I run my CX20 the more I like it. There is no comparison to the ride of my last 2 boats. Ride is unbelievable is the only way to describe it, and its still fast. Fishing is terrible though lol can't wait for some eel grass to grow back on the river.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812