Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BBC SPONSOR

Thumbs Up IMPULSE LITHIUM - NEW PRODUCTS - THE BEST BBC PRICING

15% DISCOUNTS...Exclusively for BBC Members - Use code BBC15 at checkout

Some of our NEW Products for 2023 include.......36v-60Ah Trolling Battery, 12v-105Ah Marine Starting Battery, 16v "Charge on the Run" Charging Systems and more!!!

Our Newest ALL IN Lithium Package with the 105Ah Cranker and 36v-60Ah Trolling Battery has been a Hot Seller. Weighing only 75Lbs you can't go wrong with this system

All our Batteries utilize LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate) chemistry and we offer a Full Line of Marine Lithium Products including the following.

• 12v, 16v, 24v, 36v & 48v Batteries
    • Lithium Starting Batteries
    • Heated Lithium Batteries
    • Electronics Batteries
    • Standard and Bluetooth Models
    • Golf Cart Batteries

All Impulse Lithium Products come with our Industry Leading 10 Year FULL Warranty, we do not prorate or have hidden exclusions

Free Shipping on All Orders and NO Tax outside Alabama

Check out all of our products at www.impulselithium.com

PM or Call to get setup in the BEST Lithium Batteries on BBC

205-965-8436

Bill
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Impulse Lithium; 04-06-2023 at 10:19 AM.

2. BBC SPONSOR
    Thanks for the orders, we are swamped so shipping is being extended to 1-2 days after order is received.

Call me with any questions

Bill

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    I've got a question, should the battery fail under warranty how can it be returned do you provide a return label seeing it is a HAZMAT item?

4. Member
    PM sent.

5. BBC SPONSOR
    Call us if your looking to make a Lithium upgrade!

205-965-8436

6. Member
    Im going to be dead honest about impulse lithiums. i have tried several brands. THESE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST BATTERIES OUT THERE. I am running 2 100ah cranking batteries and 2 36v trolling batteries (super overkill setup) but i havent plugged my boat into an outlet and ive had it since december... i have the charge on the run setup and with a merc 250 i always leave the water with like 85-95% battery. absolutely crazy that i dont have to charge it. the support is fantastic and great people

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Cserafin View Post
    Im going to be dead honest about impulse lithiums. i have tried several brands. THESE ARE SIMPLY THE BEST BATTERIES OUT THERE. I am running 2 100ah cranking batteries and 2 36v trolling batteries (super overkill setup) but i havent plugged my boat into an outlet and ive had it since december... i have the charge on the run setup and with a merc 250 i always leave the water with like 85-95% battery. absolutely crazy that i dont have to charge it. the support is fantastic and great people
    Awesome, thank you for the comments.

Call us if you're looking for Lithiums

8. Member
    Whats the reason guys rather run 3 12v for trolling motor vs 1 36v. Is it the size and battery compartments fitting or the thought of relying on one battery opposed to 3? Was looking for 36v on the website and its not coming up

9. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by basshammerwannabe View Post
    Whats the reason guys rather run 3 12v for trolling motor vs 1 36v. Is it the size and battery compartments fitting or the thought of relying on one battery opposed to 3? Was looking for 36v on the website and its not coming up
    https://www.impulselithium.com/produ...ium-batteries/

Feel free to call me and I can go over everything with you

205-965-8436

Bill

10. BBC SPONSOR
    Battery systems shipping daily.......Call us to get setup with Lithium!!

11. BBC SPONSOR
    Give us a call if you're in the market for a lithium system.

Exclusive 15% off Discounts for BBC Members with free shipping

12. BBC SPONSOR
    15% off BBC Special

Batteries in stock and ready to ship, call us to make the change to Lithium........

Quote Originally Posted by Cserafin View Post

That is super impressive.

and yes your setup is overkill, but since you never have to plug in the boat. Wow, Just Wow.

We had our classic last year and there was an electrical issue at the fish camp. many people did not get charged overnight.

Bill’s a good guy, glad to hear about your story. I will have to give him a call as I search for my next set of TM batteries.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

14. BBC SPONSOR
    Give us a call if you need some Lithium Batteries, everything is in stock with units shipping daily!

15. Member
    So, what size lithium battery would work best for cranking a 300 horsepower Mercury Pro XS, and which size 36 volt trolling motor would provide enough trolling motor power to fish all day? Also, would it be best to run 3 Lowrance 12 inch Pros with Active Target on one Lowrance using the cranking battery or would it be best to have a house battery? I am struggling whether to buy lithium batteries or just use the AGM batteries that I already know. I just do not want to have battery problems while I am fishing, and I definitely want the Mercury to crank at the end of the fishing day. These lithium batteries have me being one confused puppy!

16. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald D View Post
    So, what size lithium battery would work best for cranking a 300 horsepower Mercury Pro XS, and which size 36 volt trolling motor would provide enough trolling motor power to fish all day? Also, would it be best to run 3 Lowrance 12 inch Pros with Active Target on one Lowrance using the cranking battery or would it be best to have a house battery? I am struggling whether to buy lithium batteries or just use the AGM batteries that I already know. I just do not want to have battery problems while I am fishing, and I definitely want the Mercury to crank at the end of the fishing day. These lithium batteries have me being one confused puppy!
    I would look at our 12v-120Ah Cranker with the 36v-60Ah troller and we do have our new 12/36 charger. Batteries are Bluetooth

Regular price is $2747 for the package, BBC Price is $2334 shipped, Full 10 yr warranty as well

If you need help call me

205-965-8436

Bill
    Last edited by Impulse Lithium; 08-22-2023 at 01:41 PM.

17. BBC SPONSOR
    Battery systems shipping daily.......Call us to get setup with Lithium!!

18. BBC SPONSOR
    Looking to make the change to Lithium? Make sure to give me a call to go over system options if you have questions.

12v, 24v, 36v and more options avalible

15% BBC discounts always found here on BBC using code BBC15

205-965-8436

Bill

Just installed my 60ah 36v...super quick shipping and great help from Bill!
    2019 Bass Cat Caracal, Mercury 225 Pro XS 4 stroke

For Northern IN/Southern MI action and BCB love, follow me on instagram: @professorbeard

20. BBC SPONSOR
    Call us if you need a lithium system!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast