Installed my AT 2 today

My AT 2 arrived yesterday, so I installed it this AM. Everything in the boat was ready, I had already removed the LSS 1 box from the front storage to facilitate installing the AT 2. The power wire is the same as the LSS 1, the ethernet cord was there and the hole for the transducer cord was drilled. I made my pole mount over a month ago so all I had to do was mount the box, the transducer and connect the wires. The yellow wake up wire is connected to the yellow wire on a 9 Live, when the 9 was powered up the AT box powered up and within a few seconds the lights were on and working as the manual states they should be. When I powered the 9 down all the lights on the AT box went off in less than one minute, so no need for a switch.

Hopefully I can get it out next week and start learning the AT 2 and Ghost.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good job Justin! The pole looks great!

I got my stuff Friday and was on track to have it done this weekend. But had an unexpected change of plans. Hope to get back to it after Easter. My biggest decision right now is getting the module in a rod locker without it being in the way.
    Ranger R81
    Lowrance HDS Live 9”
    Lowrance HDS Live 12”
    Active Target 2 on Seelite Pole
    Lowrance Ghost
    Mercury 175

Great job Justin..

USS Intrepid CVS-11 Helicopter Anti Submarine Warfare Squadron-3 1960-1964

When I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations I have a good day

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinp61 View Post
    My AT 2 arrived yesterday, so I installed it this AM. Everything in the boat was ready, I had already removed the LSS 1 box from the front storage to facilitate installing the AT 2. The power wire is the same as the LSS 1, the ethernet cord was there and the hole for the transducer cord was drilled. I made my pole mount over a month ago so all I had to do was mount the box, the transducer and connect the wires. The yellow wake up wire is connected to the yellow wire on a 9 Live, when the 9 was powered up the AT box powered up and within a few seconds the lights were on and working as the manual states they should be. When I powered the 9 down all the lights on the AT box went off in less than one minute, so no need for a switch.

Hopefully I can get it out next week and start learning the AT 2 and Ghost.
    Nice job!
    ciao,
    Marc