Thread: Parts diagram

Parts diagram

Is there anywhere there is a parts diagram for each years Ranger boats. I called the parts department the last 2 days trying to order the trim piece for the recessed trolling motor tray for a 2018 521L. This took about 2 hours to talk thru and I emailed pictures of the piece to Ranger parts still not sure the right piece got ordered. The parts department did not have pictures available to verify either. It would defiantly make the parts ordering process easier.

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Each Ranger dealer has parts schematics for every boat, but they are computerized. The best way to proceed when in doubt is to go to a dealership. Or call a dealership with your parts order. That way, if the wrong part comes in, you are covered and don’t have to ship it back on your own. Dealerships also work hands-on with the boats every day, so they are more familiar with each part [and what it might be called] than factory parts people might be.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Why not just put them on the website. It would make the process much faster and I won’t have to go to Bass pro who is the local dealer and deal with them.

4. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I’m sure there are reasons—I can think of a few—but in the meantime, you can also call any one of dozens of superior dealers. My “own” dealer has a great reputation and typically gets parts orders out within 24 hours. They’ve handled Ranger for decades and are absolutely reliable and easy to communicate with. Call them any Tues-Sat 8-5 eastern. Knox Marine:740-694-7774. They will answer all your questions even if you are not a customer.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grits and gravy View Post
    Why not just put them on the website. It would make the process much faster and I won’t have to go to Bass pro who is the local dealer and deal with them.

Exactly! I just rehab'd my 04 520 and bought a lot of my parts thru the Bass Cat store on their website. I need more things but its a PITA sometimes calling or driving the BPS or Cabelas to find the part is obsolete

6. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    We are not changing corporate policy here, and also bear in mind that going back to put ‘04 parts lists online is not going to happen. Let’s keep it productive and choose from available options.