Apex bow and console units sharing Lakemaster VX Premium Chip

I was told that the Apex units have the ability to share the Lakemaster charting from one head unit to another so you do not have to buy two separate chips. However when I power on both units I only show the Lakemaster VX chip in the one unit. When I look at the other head unit it does not list the Lakemaster VX chip at all. The two head units are ethernet connected and link together. Am I missing a setting to allow this to happen? Thanks.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brnzbck7 View Post
    I was told that the Apex units have the ability to share the Lakemaster charting from one head unit to another so you do not have to buy two separate chips. However when I power on both units I only show the Lakemaster VX chip in the one unit. When I look at the other head unit it does not list the Lakemaster VX chip at all. The two head units are ethernet connected and link together. Am I missing a setting to allow this to happen? Thanks.
    Need to check both units and make sure your global settings are on for chart views and I believe there is a spot if you hit settings on home page the go to chart make sure global is on for both. Make sure Humminbird is selected.