Fishing stores in Tokyo

Hope this is the correct category. I'm going to Tokyo in a couple months. A non-fisher friend told me about a couple of tackle stores in Tokyo which I plan to check out. I have much more than I typically use for large mouth and my annual trips to Baja. However, this may be my only trip to Tokyo. For anyone who has been, are there any lures or tackle which you recommend, which are difficult to find in the U.S.? I'm thinking about a couple of butterfly jigs, but don't really want to pack a few pounds of lead in the suitcase. Perhaps a few hand-painted hard baits which may never get wet? I already have my eyes on a few Japanese kitchen knives.

2. Member
    You may try the lounge, you'll probably get a lot more traffic there on this topic

3. Member
    DHL is your friend. Ship them back
    Please release me,let me go.

4. Member
    My older brother doesn’t fish. But travels to Tokyo for work. Told him to bring back something that they don’t sell on US. Brought me some Lucky Craft I’ve never seen here

5. Member
    Thanks. I have 2 fishing stores in mind. I'll check out Lucky Craft. I've never owned any LC lures, although I've had 4 framed prints of them for more than 20 years. Classic lures!