Transducer Question

I have an elite TI on my boat and I just added a HDS live 12 that I’ll be using for active target. My plan is to use the Elite for down & side scan. I use a Humminbird for my map so I don’t really need to network them. But I was wondering, can my Live unit also get down scan and side scan from the 3 in 1 transducer that the Elite unit uses? I can see situations where I may not use the active target and would want to get the benefit of the bigger screen. Is it just a matter of running a Ethernet cable between the two units?

2. Member
    Elite Ti units don’t have Ethernet capability and cannot network with any other unit except another Ti and they do that wirelessly
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

And the wireless was a nice feature. Apparently the FS went to Ethernet to be compatible with the HDS Live. It also produces a decent incidental item revenue stream with the proprietary Ethernet cables costing around $50.
    Ranger R81
    Lowrance HDS Live 9”
    Lowrance HDS Live 12”
    Active Target 2 on Seelite Pole
    Lowrance Ghost
    Mercury 175

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBDiagMan View Post
    And the wireless was a nice feature. Apparently the FS went to Ethernet to be compatible with the HDS Live. It also produces a decent incidental item revenue stream with the proprietary Ethernet cables costing around $50.

The FS has Ethernet to be compatible with the AT module. It wouldn’t be an option for the AT, if it didn’t have the Ethernet cable.