Quick Nashville Trip

Heading into Nashville TN tomorrow for a 1.5 day business trip. Any advice on where to get lunch or dinner? Hattie Bs worth it? Any suggestions on best places to see live rock music (not huge into country but I can appreciate it) or any must see bars.

also I’m a huge bourbon fan and like craft beer. Any must go to liquor shops for bring home bourbon or bars with reasonable pricing on their pours?

any help would be appreciated

TIA

2. Member
    You would probably really like Kid Rocks bar. it has a multi level stage and has more rock style country artists. Really cool atmosphere. If you have never walked lower broadway its worth the stop one evening. One of the most impressive sights for a bar town scene. As in food geeze there are hundreds of great places.
    BassCat PIII
    Mercury 200 EFI

I agree with the suggestion of walking lower Broadway. A lot of times you can hear the band from the street, and determine if the music is “right” for you. I’m more of a rock fan over country, and never had a problem finding my type of music. Bourbon is very popular in Nashville, and you aren’t going to find rare bourbon on retail shelves. (Usually held behind the counter for frequent customers.) If you want a pour of something rare, you can find it (my buddy bought me shots of Pappy’s at the Johnny Cash Bar) but you are going to pay for it.

4. Derek McCullough
    If you like hot try Princes hot chicken!

Hattie B's, Prince's and Big Shakes are all worth it for good hot chicken. For some good BBQ, try Papa T's out by Nashville Shores on Percy Priest lake.
    '05 Stratos 200 ProXL, '05 Evinrude 225HO

6. Member
    400 degrees hot chicken, slider house, peg leg porker.

7. Member
    Deja Vu

Prince's is the best Hot Chicken
    99 Ranger 217 Cherokee w/115hp Evinrude

https://monellstn.com/at-the-manor/ Family style serving.....located at the airport
    Allen
    911 Bass Anglers
    Bucks County PA