Folks with small console bass boats...??????

Think back in time when boats weren't built with consoles that would hold a 16 inch graph...my Bumble Bee 200 provee has a smaller console...wondering what kind of mount to use for a 12.inch graph...not sure I could find anything that would hold two...thought about putting a kong or precision sonar lockjaw mount on both sides of the console in order to hold 2 12s or one 16 inch even though it'll block the upper half on my console when my flasher is...don't use it anyway though...only other thing would be I'd have to remove the windshield...what say y'all? Which mounts like that do y'all like?
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    Check out tbnation.net I recall them having a graph mount that's made for small consoles

Balzout mounts just make sure you have it supported with a strong backer plate.

4. Member
    You can always custom make one to suit your needs.

5. Member
    IMG_2538.jpgI have a lockjaw on my Stratos. As a matter of fact, they used my boat for their pictures on their website on the dual stack one. I have since switched to a single unit on it.
    IMG_5204.jpg
    1994 Stratos 201 Pro XL
    225 Optimax

6. Member
    Precision Sonar makes a great product and the CS is way above the call. Had two plates for the boat and console sent and they are built like tanks.

7. Member
    contact Brig at Hennessy outdoor electronics. They were able to make a dual mount for my boat. It replaced where the flasher was and is rock solid.