Graph options/ideas/help?

Ok so apparently I need a new bow graph and being as I am used to NOT even using one (fishing shallow on okeechobee) I have no real idea as to what to get?
    primarily fishing Keowee and Hartwell , I dont have a lot of $$$ to drop on this new endeavor $5-700 or so , so I aint gettin the latest and greatest and probably never will so, prefer to buy new so what is the recommended course of action?

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    May want to take a ride to Greenville and check out Cabela's . Port Tronics in Greenville too.
    Last edited by ChampioNman; 03-29-2023 at 12:50 PM.

3. Member
    I would buy a Lowrance that excepts Cmap. It has the best map for SC. All of Hartwell has been precision mapped. So has Lake Murray,Wateree,Santee, and Clark Hill.
    Keowee with be on the card but not actually Precision Mapped.

4. Member
    On the electronics page they are selling new Garmin 93SV with GT54 transducer for $625.
    Now I use Lowrance and do use my C map always on Clark Hill. But the above deal is pretty good in that price range.
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

5. Member
    I had that Garmin unit for my livescope and put the transducer on my trolling motor to see the graph image. I was very impressed and that is a good deal.